Sea and river transportation
Sea transport of cargo is the most cost-effective, allowing the delivery of large shipments to ports.
EL-GROUP cooperates with shipping lines and offers the organization of international sea transportation of any kind of cargo, full or less containers (FCL & LCL)
- China (Shanghai, Xingang, Qingdao, Ningbo, Xiamen, Yantian, Dalian, Weihai)
- Japan (Yokohama, Kobe, Nagoya, Toyama, Shimizu)
- South Korea (Busan, Inchon)
- Singapore (Singapore)
- Thailand (Bangkok)
- Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City, Haiphong)
- Indonesia (Jakarta, Belawan)
- Malaysia (Pasir Gudang, Klang)
- India (Nawa Sheva, Mundra, Pipawav)
- Philippines (Manila)
- Germany (Hamburg)
- Belgium (Antwerp)
- Netherlands (Rotterdam) and others
Transportation by river vessels can be used as an independent method of delivery if the cargo is not perishable and is not demanding to the conditions of maintenance. Also cargo river transportation can be a part of multimodal transportation.
Delivery of cargo by river is a choice for those who want to save significantly and are not limited by time commitments. If you need to transport cargo by inland waterway, you should contact a company that already has such experience and is able to guarantee the correct execution of documents in accordance with legal acts.